- RSS Channel Showcase 8472579
- RSS Channel Showcase 8601955
- RSS Channel Showcase 9900455
- RSS Channel Showcase 6205755
Articles on this Page
- 06/21/17--17:38: _Design LOGO - const...
- 06/21/17--18:08: _BOCETO DE LA HOME D...
- 06/21/17--18:18: _Design Gift Certifi...
- 06/21/17--18:22: _Triwhite refill pac...
- 06/21/17--18:30: _Design a Logo by in...
- 06/21/17--19:01: _Design a Logo by al...
- 06/21/17--18:48: _Design a Logo for R...
- 06/21/17--18:42: _make a shop logo fo...
- 06/21/17--19:06: _LOGO NEEDED FOR CRY...
- 06/21/17--18:53: _Illustrate Somethin...
- 06/21/17--19:18: _Flyer/ brochure for...
- 06/21/17--19:14: _Replicate low resol...
- 06/21/17--19:14: _Create a WordPress ...
- 06/21/17--19:50: _CREATE AN OPEN OFFI...
- 06/21/17--19:27: _Design a Logo for "...
- 06/21/17--19:48: _Need Supplier/whole...
- 06/21/17--20:08: _Design a Flyer by m...
- 06/21/17--19:49: _Design a Logo/Lette...
- 06/21/17--20:04: _Glowing man logo by...
- 06/21/17--20:04: _Design project by n...
- 06/21/17--17:38: Design LOGO - construction company BECTEL by juanfundapro
- 06/21/17--18:08: BOCETO DE LA HOME DE UNA PÃGINA WEB by Monje86
- 06/21/17--18:18: Design Gift Certificates by pfm2696
- 06/21/17--18:22: Triwhite refill package design by daliakhatamiu
- 06/21/17--18:30: Design a Logo by infonotary305
- 06/21/17--19:01: Design a Logo by aldhafkd
- 06/21/17--18:48: Design a Logo for RG by mvvmgroup
- 06/21/17--18:42: make a shop logo for online store by allas74
- 06/21/17--19:06: LOGO NEEDED FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY ICO/Start-up by Rise1234
- 06/21/17--18:53: Illustrate Something by marcusyap91
- 06/21/17--19:18: Flyer/ brochure for earth moving product by Farmboy67
- 06/21/17--19:14: Replicate low resolution street signs as vectors by noyellingds
- 06/21/17--19:14: Create a WordPress Template by mitchmccoy
- 06/21/17--19:27: Design a Logo for "DK Cerakote Coating " by Gsxronchrome
- 06/21/17--20:08: Design a Flyer by meganbarrett
- 06/21/17--19:49: Design a Logo/Letterhead quickly by csellers01
- 06/21/17--20:04: Glowing man logo by dedriclatt
- 06/21/17--20:04: Design project by nikki021
I need to design a LOGO for BECTEL construction company. The company builds electrical and telecommunications infrastructure. (Prize: 40)
El Concurso consiste en diseÃ±ar la home de la web, bajo la forma que tiene, Horizontal y desplazamiento hacia abajo:
El objetivo de la web es crear un directorio que aglutine a todas las veterinariass y petshop que existan, ademÃ¡s de la publicaciÃ³n de noticias sobre mascotas
La home debe invitar e incitar a que la gente o usuarios se registren publiquen la informaciÃ³n de sus veterinarias
Enviar el diseÃ±o de la home
DiseÃ±ar un logo para la web
la web es maskotas.com.ec (Prize: 30)
I need gift certificates designed for my company. This is an organic dog food company and I want the cards to look sleek and professional. I would also like small icons next to the email, phone number and website logo. The cards should say "HoneyGolds Dog Cuisine". For one of the gift certificates I would like it to be a coupon for $30 off your first order and the rest should just be 15% off for your first time order. Please make sure to add disclaimers and expiration date of August 28, 2017. For reference please visit http://www.honeygoldscuisine.com. (Prize: 25)
We are a dental supply company.
We need to design a new package for our whitening gel syringe refills.
We need to place one 10ml gel syringe in each package.
We already have an advanced home whitening kit and we want to design a package that looks similar to that and matches the same exact colors and details.
I have attached photos of our current advanced whitening kit for you to get an idea of our colors and style.
Current box style:
We want the package to be a drawer package style. I have attached photos of the syringe measurements.
We prefer to have a drawer style package similar to this yellow package below. The style, color combination and everything has to be similar to our own boxes so that it matches our entire theme and brand.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you very much! (Prize: 60)
Name of company: Notary 305
Location: Miami FL USA
Notary services (Prize: 50)
Design a creative logo for a website called (eddewan). The website serves the purpose of a one-stop-shop to link contractors (of all service categories) with clients. The designer should be free to propose any creative design even if it is not reflecting the purpose of the website. It could be a unique design due to colours, fonts, style, symbol, etc. (Prize: 50)
I need to do a few things:
- Create a logo based on initials RG
Be creative. Logo needed for baseball player, preferred something simple using his initials RG (see past similar contests) to be use on hats and shirts.
- Create Silhouette from all 4 images (RG_1, 2,3,4)
For the Silhouette just simple black using each image.
- Create Bobble head from Image RG_3
For the bobble Head use Image #3, if you want to also use image #1 feel free.
see here for some samples:
https://www.google.com/search?q=bubble+head+design&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjln5XzqNDUAhVLLyYKHXnEDOwQ_AUICigB&biw=1436&bih=775#tbm=isch&q=bobblehead+baseball (Prize: 30)
I just want a nice logo for my online ecommerce store. simple , clean design. The store is called Shopperoon and will be selling a variety of items such as clothing, cell phone accessories, beauty products etc.... general online store.
The logo can be nice and does not have to have the whole name shopperoon in it. (Prize: 35)
Please see the logo I attached for they company name. We need the logo re-done from a fresh perspective. The company is a Bitcoin ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) company. The logo should be simple using some sort of Honeycomb or Bank Vault Theme. The logo needs to be 100% unique; I will be doing a Google Image search and check via another method to see if it was stolen or clip art used. So don't waste your time posting something you did not make.
Logos we like - But we want something UNIQUE - Just clean very 2017 style design
http://www.coinsource.net/ (Prize: 250)
WE are the authorized test and measurement instruments covers electrical, mechanical, temperature, process, pressure parameters, and HVAC in Singapore,
We wish to come up with a full write up on test and measurement impact in different industries (each one have one paragraph) such as below to put on our website so that customer will value our services rather than to put on all the brands we carry
Please note that the write up has to be in Singapore context as the main target of customer is in Singapore
1. Electronic Manufacturer
2. Facilities Managements service contractors
3. Service Contractors for air cond, HVAC
4. Electrical contractors & consultant Manufacturers
5. Marine sector
6. Oil & Gas sector
7. Food & Beverages manufacturing , distributing and outlets.
8. Electrical Testing and engineering works
9. Medical equipment manufacturer, healthcare and biomedical
10. Network and IT Department
The brands that we carry is Fluke, Megger, SEEK Thermal, Netscout, Kimo Instruments, Keysight, Ecom mobile to support on these 10 industries. Attached is the general instruments that we carry
Please note that all the content shouldn't have the the brand however will lead customer knowing that we carry such instruments based on our write up on the industries.
Those that come out with a detailed, appealing, and convincing in Singapore context shall win the contest (Prize: 15)
We have a company that manufactures earth moving products. The product is called 'Buffalo Rippers' We have a rough design of Brochure which we are not too happy. Would like to make the brochure much more professional.. Buffalo Rippers is the product we are selling and should be branded that way. Have number of photos. don't be too concerned about if you get photo right . Winner will have communicate with employer about it.
I would like to look at other colors on brochures and fonts as well as lay out.
Prodotti Engineering should be take from the top and put down the bottom. Should say, " Manufactured by Prodotti Engineering. (Prize: 30)
Using Sketch (https://www.sketchapp.com/) you will be required to replicate low resolution street signs and converting them into vectors. Accuracy is important and the replication should not be visible to the naked eye.
The content winner will respond with the updated sketch file attached with give-way-to-busses.png as a vector.
We have much more work to come.
Tips: Use the mirror_signs.zip to view a screen capture that explains how to match the signs. Open with VLC player.
Source: https://www.qld.gov.au/transport/safety/signs/regulatory/index.html (Prize: 10)
I am a photographer and I have already built a new website for my photography business. The site is already completed. It is a WordPress site (Theme: Twenty Seventeen), but I have three customizations I'd like to make:
1. Add a full-width slider (2,000 pixels by 1,200 pixels) to the header. I've installed a plug-in (Smart Slider). The header accommodates a 2,000 (wide) by 1,200 pixels image. I'd like the slider to have zero (0) padding so that the images in the slider extend completely to the 2,000 pixels wide dimensions.
2. The entire site is two columns, but I want only one of the pages (photo gallery page) to be one column so it is more pleasant to view. I'm using Envira Gallery Lite plug-in to power this photo gallery
3. Using a Child Theme, remove "Proudly powered by WordPress" in the footer. I've installed Child Theme Configurator plug-in and created a child theme, but not sure what to do next.
It is critical that all WordPress Twenty Seventeen customizations do not get overwritten and wiped out when WordPress or Twenty Seventeen get updated. I belive using a Child Theme is the way to accomplish this, correct? This is most important. (Prize: 190)
: To be able to create a VERY SIMPLE and EASY TO USE, user friendly interface which takes data entry and places it onto specific areas of an open office template we have created.
*** The fields which are highlighted in yellow in the attached files are the fields which need a form assigned to them so that when data entry is added, these fields change automatically. There are also 4 photographs on the document. 3 of the 4 photos will be changed EVERY TIME, so the form needs to have a required field to input the new photos. The only photo THAT IS NOT going to be changed is the one of our company in front of our office. That photo is static and does not change ***
: In the attached open office template, we have 6 fields that need constant changing as we personalize the data for each individual person we are sending this file to. The six fields are...
1. The Top Photo
2. The Second Photo Below the Top Photo
3. The Name & Address of the Person who owns the home
4. The Tax Mailing Address of where we should send the document
5. The Measurements we calculate on the back end of the process
6. The bottom photo on the back side of the document.
These documents are changed on a constant basis and my workers are making mistakes by forgetting to change some of the steps above from one file to the next. Having a user friendly interface where they can input this data in one condensed and easy to use place will take care of this problem by ensuring they get each of the 6 fields without forgetting to change something from the previous flyer. (Once you open the attached document flyer you will understand)
GOAL TO ACHIEVE:
: Instead of physically scrolling through the flyer document and trying to remember each of the areas to change from one customized document to the next.... I need a form box that gathers the same criteria, and disperses it to the correct places on the form as it shows now. The end result needs to be the same... new photos and new information to match the homeowner we are working on... but it needs to be done in a more efficient way to ensure no fields are being forgotten by my team. Once the data is entered, I want there to be an export / save option so they can save the file as a PDF.... then a reset button which will clear the fields and get them ready for the next customer information.
1.) Data entry box must all be in one, condensed and easy to navigate place (The whole idea of this form is to prevent scrolling around on the flyer and potentially forgetting to change some of the information)
2.) Must have an option to upload photos, as three of the steps require photo imports. ( I know this can be done by copying / pasting but I don't want my workers scrolling through the document. They need to stay in one place, enter the information, hit save, then reset, and start with a new client. We do 100's of these a day and we need repetitious speed and 100% accuracy.
3.) 3 of the 4 photos will be changed EVERY TIME, so the form needs to have a required field to input the new photos.
4.) I want the form to ERROR OUT if EVERY SINGLE FIELD IS NOT CHANGED each and every time. I don't want to risk old data being left on the template and our customers getting a nice flyer with someone else's name, or house photo on it. So please have it error out if all fields have not been updated after each time it is reset.
: I would love to be able to add/edit fields to whatever program/script/idea you guys come up with. Ultimately, it has to be SUPER USER FRIENDLY and very very SIMPLE. So if you can add a couple variable fields that I can change the coding to make it work with our continued growth and development, this is a plus. Basically give me access to the source code so I can tweak it as I need to. (Prize: 500)
This is a design contest for company logo of "DK Cerakote Coating ".
DK Cerakote Coating concentrates on being unique, using cerakote as a means for others to personalize their gear. Cerakote is a type of paint that can be used on anything, and last a long time. People have many things painted from cups to knives to gun parts. I need the logo to be as unique as my work. I would like to blend the letters DK together somehow, but unique enough that people see it, remember it and never forget it.
Thank you for your participation. (Prize: 35)
Need to hire an expert in product sourcing to get me the best possible price for "Isotine PLUS" eye drops from India. I currently get these drops for $1.98USD per vial with shipping included. I get 50 vials for $98.99 with shipping included from a seller on ebay but would like to get direct from manufacturer to get best possible price. There is a website: http://www.isotineeyedrops.com/isotine-plus/ selling 6 vials for $100??? Which makes no sense at all how ebay sellers from India are selling them to me for $2 per vial and the website isotineyedrops.com is selling for more than $15 per vial. I want to get the best possible price. I Will order 100 vials on my first order and reorders every 1-2 months. Shipping to USA, California. (Prize: 20)
I am in need of a FLASHY flyer that can be used on social media and also printed on 4 by 6 post cards and 8 1/2 by 11 paper. The ideal turn around time is 12-24 hours.
Photos are attached. Would love if it could be Photoshopped around the bodies in some individual photos. I do not want to the use entire team photo but if it works with flyer, some can be cropped out. Entire beach photo is fine.
On the flyer I will need the following information:
Program Name: Cyclones Elite Allstars
What: 2017 Team Placements
When: Sunday, July 16, 2017 4:00 PM
Team Colors: Purple, Black, White and Silver
Currently Enrolling ages 5-14, no experience required
542 S. Fairground Street SE Marietta GA 30060
Facebook- Cyclones Elite Allstars
Phone- 404-520-2276 (Prize: 35)
I need a American themed patriotic letter head quickly (Prize: 75)
I need a logo depicting a glowing man similar to the one attached. The man should be slender and tall and should be standing facing forward. His feet should be apart, but not in a way that will compromise his posture. His left arm should be behind his back at almost a 90 degree angle and his left hand should be partially exposed holding a somewhat large water lily petal. (Prize: 50)
I need a logo designed. I have just started a online candle business and would like some help designing a logo.
My business name is Coral Candles and i would like the tagline to say: Natural Soy Candles.
I dont want too much colour in it and i like grey. It will need to have a translucent background so i can print it on a clear sticker.
I want something simple but unique. I wouldnt mind having a coral picture in it somehow but not real pictures.
Thank you :) (Prize: 50)